Tuesday, September 7, 2010

MILESTONE

This morning the big weight in day.

185.4!  I am down 20.1 pounds. :)  I am so darn happy that I actually squealed this morning.  Huge milestone for me since I haven't been this weight since High School!  Even on my wedding day I was this little.  I still have a ways to go to my ultimate goal but I am well on my way.

Only two more weeks until the Assault on Sugarloaf.  I can honestly say that I am ready as I will ever be.  I have resigned to the fact that I am a slow climber but I take it at my own pace and I don't try to kill myself to the top.  It might take me a while to make it through the 60 miles but I will make it.  That is the goal after all!

I feel strong and healthy and happy.  A huge thanks to my support people.  Coach David from D2 Cycling Center, my Hubby Paul, all the people that I ride with on a weekly basis (Tony, Tosha, David W, Shannon, Stacy, Chris W, Robin, Julie, BJ and so many more.)  You are a huge reason why I was able to do all of this. 

Ok gotta get back to work.  Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment