Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Back to the Gym

I have enjoyed my time off but it is back to the gym full time for me.  I feel better when I work out both emotionally and physically.  I am going to take a nice jog tonight to help with the after work stress and in this weather it should be GORGEOUS! 

I have decided that I am not ready for the big century ride this year.  I haven't been able to get the riding in that I should be doing.  Life is getting in the way but that is ok by me.  I have signed Paul and I up for the Boys and Girls Club ride in November and I will completing 66 miles that day.  I am contemplating doing the HH familiarization ride with Paul on the 20th of November.  50 something miles out and back through the country, no drop ride, B nice pace (not faster than 20mph).  I know that I can do that. ;)

The weather is gorgeous.  Now is the time to get outside and play! 

No comments:

Post a Comment