Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Health and the Holidays

I am still working on losing weight.  I know in my mind that I will continue this struggle for the rest of my life.  But I have decided that it isn't about the weight loss for the next month and half it is about the weight gain.  I refuse to gain weight during this Holiday season. I am continuing at the gym and will have to be very vigilant about what foods I am eating.  There is nothing like the holiday foods.  I am already planning my pumpkin pie baking for this weekend and thinking of a Christmas cookie baking day for the kiddos. 

Haven't been on the bike lately and I am really sad about that.  We have been so busy since we got home from vacation that I haven't even seen my bike.  I am looking forward to changing that in the next few days.  :)  I miss riding even if it is cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment