Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cycling Day

It is Wrong Way Wednesday today and I need it so badly.  After dealing with Strep throat for two weeks (both kiddos) and having to pick up the boy child early from school today I think that a little hard work on my part is just what I need to do recharge.  I am going to try and go out with the faster group tonight and hold on.  It might take every ounce of energy that I have in my body but it is worth a shot.  It is a gorgeous day and it should be a beautiful night.  I have been eating pretty darn good for two days so that should help.  I am already up to glass number 4 of water hopefully I will be at #6 or #7 by ride time. 

I have missed this so much.  Thank you daylight savings time for bringing back my night rides. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment