Thursday, June 30, 2011

Gym day one

I had a great visit to the gym yesterday and I am actually looking forward to going back again today.  It was a cardio day on the eliptical with a few ab workouts in the end just because.  Topped off by some great stretching.  I needed that so badly.



My attitude has been awful lately.  Maybe it is the weather.  But working out is releasing those endorphins that I need to make me feel better.  I must keep it up. Next on the agenda is a long cardio workout at the gym today.  I was going to check out a new group ride closer to home but it looks like the weather is going to be just as crappy today as the rest of the week has.  This isn't a good thing for my cycling, since I refused to go out in the rain and ride.  It is going to be to more indoor cycling and gym workouts for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment