Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beginning of week 5!

Can you even believe it?! This has got the be longest I have ever put forth this much effort to bettering myself and getting into shape. I am enjoying the extra energy that I have and most of all the 9lb weight loss that I have seen. Not too shabby.

Today was lower body blast #2 which includes using 15lb weights to do some pretty insane exercises. My legs are jello right now. LOL I will most certainly feel the burn tomorrow afternoon. I figure that soreness will start to come about the time that I am getting ready to go for my 18 mile bike ride tomorrow night. :) We shall see. I will update you because I am sure that you would all like to know.

2 comments:

  1. There's always room for Jello. Keep up the good work. Since you missed it last week... how about some hills next weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan. Paul was just mentioning it last night going out there on Saturday instead of the normal SC Lake Mary ride.

    ReplyDelete