Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sickies

Today I finally feel better. I started feeling pretty sick on Monday afternoon. Sore throat, runny nose, ear ache, headache pretty much the gamit from the neck up. My workout on Monday was a little difficult to do but I completed it in addition I went for a nice 18 mile bike ride on Monday. But that was it for the week.

I woke up Tuesday morning feeling like I had been run over by a truck. I came to work only because I knew that I had a meeting for thing and so much work to do. But it very soon became evident that I wasn't going to make it through the day. I left to go home at 10am. I spent the rest of the day and evening on the couch sleeping off and on. Waking up only long enough to get the kids from school/daycare and get them some dinner.

Wednesday came and I felt worse. Why o why was this happening to me!?

Today I feel better. Still have a little bit of an earache but overall I don't feel like roadkill anymore. The only thing that I regret is that I haven't been in the gym since Monday and that I missed my ride last night. I have a feeling that today's workout is going to be a long one. Hopefully I have some muscle memory and I can pick up from where I left off with my workouts. It is going to be a long weekend I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment