Monday, January 9, 2012

Food Choices


Another thing that has really suffered during the whole "falling off the wagon" would be my food choices.  Awful stuff.  I went from planning a weeks worth of healthy fresh foods to grabbing something on the way home from work.  Both expensive and not good for any of us.

This morning I was so happy to pack up a whole weeks work of lunches and snacks for the week.  I will not need to go out for food!  Save money and calories.  Bonus!

Today's lunch consisted of a turkey and cheese wrap, with lo-cal low-fat yogurt ranch dressing and lots of romaine lettuce, wrapped with a yummy spinach wrap.  Along side a cup of far free strawberry yogurt and a clementine.  (although have to admit while typing this, i am full after my wrap and yogurt so I think that clementine is going to have to wait.)

I did have my first oopsy of my new program.  After packing up all my stuff this morning I realized AFTER I got to work that I forgot my workout pants.  WTG!  So I am going to have to forgo the gym during lunch today and instead partake is some other activity.  Either a nice walk this afternoon or one of the videos that I have saved on my netflix.  We shall see.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment