Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pinterest

Several months ago I received an invite to be a part of Pinterst.  I LOVE that site.  It is chalk full of great information about EVERYTHING. 

Lately I have been using it to get some great information about my fitness goals.  Motivational sayings to keep me smiling and remembering what the big picture is.






Also great blog/internet sites with some additional information on workout routines designed to target the areas that I want to focus on. 


Source: glamour.com via Annie on Pinterest


or

Source: divine.ca via Annie on Pinterest


If you haven't checked it out, I totally recommend it. If you would like an invite just let me know. I would be happy to send you one. :)

Off to the gym today! Looking forward to it.

PS - My baby will be back from the Doctor around the 25th!!!

1 comment: