Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Feeling Good

I have to say that for the very first time I completley understand that high that people feel after a really good workout at the gym and why they can workout for 2 hours. I didn't want to leave the gym today but because I only have an hour for lunch and I walk 5 minutes to and from the gym I had to go. :(

I completed 42 minutes on the eliptical machine. Sweat dripping on my face and all. I was ready to keep going when the machine beeped at me that my workout was done. Does this actually mean that I am finally getting into better cardio shape? 42 minutes was unheard of before this and even walking into the gym today it sounded like forever. But I set the machine on level 6 with the hill setting and started out. It didn't take long before I realized that I was completely warmed up and I kick it up to level 7! Ya'll I feel awesome. I am ready to do that again (and I do tomorrow LOL.)

:) :) My smiles for the day :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Time to take it to the next level! My hour class goes by in a blink! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. Level 7.... awesome! Remember to hydrate on your indoor training sessions too.

    ReplyDelete