Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Long weekend

but a great one. Saturday was the race in Daytona so there was A LOT of walking and stair climbing. It felt good especially since I didn't ride that moring. Sunday was a day to recoup. We didn't get home from the track until 3:30am so I slept in. No riding again. :( I know it is awful. We didn't do much arond the house but I didn't end up washing both the car and the truck also helped wih the pool cleaning chores. Not really exercises but it was better than just sitting on my keister.

Monday I rode! I met a bunch of my fellow cyclists in Lake Mary and we did 34 miles arond the Lake. It was an awesome ride. A couple of milestones for me. I pulled the line of riders around the Lake for a little ways and I rode the fastest ever up Orange and over I-4. I really had a good day. Felt good. The weather was good and I was happy to be on my bike. I came home and worked around the house and did my core workout as well. Very well rounded day.

Back to work today though. I just got back from the gym. It was Lower Body Blast day. It is amazing how my legs still feel like jello. I know that I must be doing something right though when they feel like that.

The amazing thing about this whole process is how I feel after I work out. There are days that I just don't want to go to the gym but I always feel so much better after I go. AND when I step on the scale. No weight loss this week but I am ok with that. I have seen the inches come off and I feel the stregnth in my core and lower body. This is a good thing. Next week I will have a good weight loss I can sense it!

No comments:

Post a Comment