Friday, July 30, 2010

The hills are alive with the sound of...

....cursing!! LOL

I am going out to Clermont this week for a training session with Coach D2 Cycling Center. I haven't been out there in about a month. But I haven't felt stronger than I do right now. This should be a good thing! The anxiety that I have had previously about the hills is a little deminished after the great week of cardio training I have had added with the best ride to date. I am really curious to see if any of this power will transfer over to making me a stronger climber. I am no Andy Schleck but I would settle for being back in the "autobus" with the sprinters just trying to finish the climb in the Alps. (Sorry for the all the Tour de France references. I am missing it already!)

So 7:30am on Sunday morning I will be leaving Winter Garden station for a 50 mile ride through the rolling hills of Clermont and Lake County. It is going to be hot but this is Florida afterall! :)

I hope that everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment