Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Morning Weigh In

I started off with a fresh weight in this morning.  In my birthday suit (which is the best way) and was happy to see that it wasn't as bad as I thought.  191.6.  I have photographic proof but I will have to upload the photo tonight as I forgot my cable for my camera this morning.  WTG Annie.

I am looking forward to the plans for today.  Gym at lunch and Yoga tonight.  I even remembered my clothes for each occasion and my mat for tonight.  Lets just hope that this enthusiasm sticks around for awhile.

I think that the hardest part is remembering to eat.  I have to get that metabolism going again.  After a big glass of water this morning I had a bagel and am enjoying a cup of coffee right now.  Gotta snack today and get a good dinner.  Did some shopping this weekend and got everything that I need for wraps including lots of veggies.  The plan tonight is to go home and unload the kitchen of all the Christmas goodies that are still there.  The cookies have got to go.  I will make Paul take them to work with him. ;)

So this blog entry has turned into a stream of thoughts from a tired mommy.  If you read this, I am proud of you!!  HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment